Indigo_TM

26 Дек 2002
Ray
Cпасибо!
скачал ..картинки хорошие...звук неважный
зато бесплатно...

SoundMan2

13 Июн 2003
Так там только ссылки на сайты производителей, или как...

Gorath

2 Ноя 2003
ggear.da.ru
Выглядит красиво, а вот звук..
Ну, вцелом не так плохо, но явно намного хуже оформления :(
Я прям расстроен..

Bekleshow

19 Май 2004
crazy diamonds - очень неплохие струны!
простенько, но убедительно
демо пресет про пинкфлойд забавный

Denoiser

11 Авг 2003
A new version of STRINGER is out..... with a new fantastic GUI made by Jorgen at Northernbeat.
Thank you Jorgen! http://www.northernbeat.com

I have also fixed some tuning problems with the Crumar Performer and some other minor things....

I have always loved the beautiful swirly sound of those old string machines. My favorite bands like Genesis, Tangerine Dream
and King Crimson was using them all the time. So I decided that I need one myself. Well a Mellotron also needs a employed mechanic so i made a substitute for myself.

So what is Stringer then? Well it's a sort of dedicated sample player with a number a fixed string samples. All to make it
as quick and easy to use as possibly whenever you need that special sound.... ;o)

The samples originate from the wonderful site Hollow Sun at http://www.hollowsun.com
Thanks to Steve at Hollow Sun for letting me use all these wonderful sounds. Go to his site for more info about these wonderful String Machines.

I have used the samples and put together a Soundfont of them. In doing that I had to transpose them so that the key
range would be about the same for all of them. However the key range is mostly the same as on the originals, otherwise there
would be a very unnatural sound at the end of the keyboard. So If some keys dont work..... dont worry... it is supposed to be that way.
Most of the sound are from C1 to C4. Read the stringer_readme.txt to get more information about this and the original instruments.

Lastly I had to tune a lot of the Mellotron samples to make them more useful in a musical context, but I dont think
I have destroyed them in any way by doing that.

STRINGER is based on these classics:
- Eminent 310 (later striped to Solina string ensemble)
- Mellotron
- Arp string ensemble
- Crumar Performer
- Korg Trident

It is totally free for you to use, if you like it. Let me now if you like it and let me listen to the music if you are using it.

Main features:
- Low CPU demands
- Tweakable sounds (you can save your own presets)
- Good sounding filter
- Midi automation
- Goes well with Tracktion (skin, automation and multi out)
- 20 wonderful presets
- The sound, smooth, warm and just beatiful
- Free, no cost at all ;o)

STRINGER is quite big because it contains lots of sounds but otherwise it has very low demands on your computer.
Download and execute the compressed installer. You have to specify your VST folder to make your host discover it.

You can download it here:

http://www.falkes.org/music/stringer_12_setup.exe 12,5 MB

sound

7 Апр 2003
Denoiser
Как бы то не было, хорошо или плохо.
Но не нааадо же ссылки давать прямые вообще неначто! Какая разница что там лежит. Легальный не легальный софт. Зачем так делать то? что трудно поменять буквы или еще что? :angry:

Denoiser

11 Авг 2003
sound

ИМХО, не вижу криминала, поскольку софт относится к разряду FREE. ;)

Поправьте, если был неправ. :ph34r:

Но в дальнейшем учту обязательно, сорри. :)

koi-kto

13 Янв 2004
Скачал плугины, спасибо! По просьбе их автора без тени иронии пишу здесь: "Did I mention I want world peace too?"

Ray

15 Ноя 2002
h88p://hem.bredband.net/tbtaudio/downloads.html

Посмотрел, покрутил.. первое впечатление - положительное

tarzan

Administrator
Команда форума
10 Ноя 2002
Москва
Еще халява

1) h**p://www.cortidesign.com/ugo
2) h**p://www.flomo-art.de/se/
3) h**p://www.telecable.es/personales/nazaretgarcia1

Кто попробует - напишите свои отзывы

M.C.

7 Ноя 2002
ymc.ru
sound а в чем проблема, что ссылка прямая? Тем болие на легальный софт... чой-то я не пойму...

sound

7 Апр 2003
Кто то побаловаться решил:)))) а вообще те кто музон для детских игрушек типа Денди пишет, клевые:)) мне понравились свистульки разные:))))))))

Да Gzom, спасибо за налет:)))! правда:))

Gzom

Электронный Мутант
2 Фев 2004
Поспешный у тебя вывод...
Я знаю людей которые на таких вот свистульках делают
очень интересную экспериментальную музыку...
А так же знаю людей у которых студии по пол лимона баксов которые делают полную х...ю :D
Заметь!
За то как приятно писать музон не на ворованом софте :D

• Love
Реакции: skynet88

sound

7 Апр 2003
:))))))))))))))))) да не не, крута!:)) я же говрю все как у людей за то! можно смело публиковаться и открывать студию, для проверок все в порядке, все легально:))
Да по полтора лимона, там писать х.. не будут, а вот средние студии этим х. и занимаются:))

Сейчас онлайн (Пользователей: 5, Гостей: 5)