Конкурс для англоязычных теноров! (1 онлайн

Леонид Воробьев

25 Апр 2012
Москва
Вот условия:
Are you ready to sing a Chicago cover? Let me explain...
I was recently moved when I heard LEONID VOROBYEV & FRIENDS covering several classic Chicago tunes. I wrote a quick Facebook message to tell them how much I was diggin' it. To my surprise, they responded by asking me to sing lead vocal on their new cover song, "Woman Don't Want To Love Me".
What?
My first response was, as with most singers -"ya, but Peter Cetera did that one." Not a good move. But, mulling over the problem, I came up with an idea. Let's turn these slammin' tracks from Russia into something different on social media...
Let's throw a "hook out in the water" and invite legit singers to have a go at this VERY UNOFFICIAL cover project.
So, not to be shy, and to get the vocal bloodletting started, I took the first pass at it today.
Now, if you're a singer and want to be a part of the final version of this track, which will feature up to 3 singers, send in your demos of past vocal work to [email protected]. Don't get upset if we don't respond though. It may be
tough to keep up. If LEONID & FRIENDS think its a match, I'll personally deliver you a submix of the whole tune to sing to...
Only a couple of guide lines for your submissions.
1. NO AUTO TUNE
2. NO DOUBLE OR TRIPLE TRACKING
3. A touch of verb is cool, but submitted tracks must be dry and raw...(this will give producers maximum options)
So, is anyone ready to take a shot at this?
It's all very much NOT sanctioned in anyway by the songwriter Robert Lamm
or Chicago, but the world is such a small place! Wouldn't it be cool if they ended up liking the idea? Interesting things could happen. (Read the previous sentence a few times).
And to the final vocalists chosen, you'll be doing a lip sync vid as well for the youtube release.And lastly... ya ya ya, I know, stick to prog rock. Got it. Forgive my vocal utterances on the demo.
Now, are YOU ready to wail on this track? (Funny, I never thought the track was that hard before either..mmm)
Trent Gardner
А вот сам отрывок:

Сейчас онлайн (Пользователей: 0, Гостей: 1)